As a writer, you focus on looking for – and discovering – useful resources on a regular basis. These may range from glossaries to reputable websites for historical and current facts as well as other resources for writers such as submission guidelines and agent listings. Since you are aware that your brain – and your three-fold mind – is one of the greatest resources you possess, take a moment to consider how much time (and vital energy) you spend truly exploring – and utilizing – its incredible power on a daily basis. . .
Would you like to discover abilities and access knowledge you have always known you possessed? Reconnect with your life purpose? Enhance your creativity? Be more productive? Create more time to write? Experience even more personal and professional success?
Did you know Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Hypnosis can enhance your creativity and take your writing practice to the next level – and beyond? Do any of the following feel like something you want to experience?
- Clear writers block along with other beliefs and behavior patterns that no longer serve you.
- Learn and model motivation, time management, and other strategies for success.
- Access and explore your subconscious mind for ideas – and to recall lost manuscripts.
- Enhance creativity, learning, and memory so that you are able to be in-the-zone whenever you want.
- Relieve stress and increase ability to focus so that you are at the top of your game.
- Improve communication skills to enhance interpersonal relationships and create rapport with self and others.
- Create reasonable – and attainable – goals.
Separately, NLP and Hypnosis can make a significant impact on your writing and in your writing practice. When used together, each enhances the other for faster and more lasting results. Just imagine the resources you’ll have to exponentially expand your writing practice – and your success!